Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with dynamically built ApplicationMenu
posted

I'm a XAML novice so I apologize if this seems like a a simple question. I have a problem similar to the one described here:

http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/27446.aspx 

The difference is that I am dealing with the ApplicationMenu and not a MenuTool. I have the same issue with the LargeImage that the OP had. I have attempted to adapt the code shown in that issue and have been able to show a static image in the correct way but clicking in that area of the menu does not fire the Command that I have bound to the ButtonTool that is displayed to the right of the image. Also, I'm unsure of how to make the image dynamic in the way that my ButtonTools are dynamic. How can I adapt the code show in the example I linked to a) show dynamic images based on a property of my ButtonViewModel and b) link the images to a Command also described in my ButtonViewModel.