Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DatePicker Editor and hitting TAB doesn't jump to next cell
posted

Hallo,

we have a grid with DatePicker editors and texteditors.
If you edit an DatePicker cell and the cell value is empty (no date entered) and you hit TAB to go to the next cell, it looses focus but doesn't jump to next cell. If you enter a value with the DatePicker and hit TAB, it jumps to the next editable cell and opens it properly.

Please have a look at this issue. 

adding a new row here demonstrated this issue http://www.igniteui.com/grid/basic-editing

IgniteUI_v15-2.2081_SR

Offline posted

Hello md_intact_cc,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I created a small sample using igGrid with Updating feature enabled. There is a date column using datepicker as an editor provider. When I enter edit mode, tab to Register Date column, delete its content and continue tabbing focus is moved to the next cell as expected. I tested this in Internet Explorer 11, Chrome and Firefox browsers. For my sample I am using latest service release available for version 15.2, which currently is 15.2.20152.2081.

I am attaching my sample for your reference. Could you please try running it on your side and let me know what is the result.

If this is not an accurate demonstration of your scenario could you please try modifying my sample and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce and any details that you may consider relevant. This is going to be highly appreciated and will help me investigate this matter further in pursuit of the root cause for this matter.

Please feel free to continue sending updates to this case at any time.

igGridUpdatingTab.zip