Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RibbonGroup as Resources
posted

Hi everybody,

in my business application I'm using a ribbon bar and on more than one tab we need to have a date selection. I don't want to define it on every tab, instead I want to re-use the same definition.

So, I've defined a ribbon resources:

<igRibbon:XamRibbon.Resources>

<igRibbon:RibbonGroup Caption="{local:Translation Key=Common.Refresh}" x:Key="DateSelection">
                        <ig:LabelTool Caption="{local:Translation Key=Common.DateFrom}" />
                        <ig:XamDateTimeEditor MaxHeight="40" VerticalAlignment="Top" x:Name="dateFrom"/>
                        <ig:LabelTool Caption="{local:Translation Key=Common.DateTo}" />
                        <ig:XamDateTimeEditor MaxHeight="40" VerticalAlignment="Top" x:Name="dateTo"/>
                        <igRibbon:ButtonTool Caption="{local:Translation Key=Common.Refresh}" Click="DateSelection_Click"/>
                    igRibbon:RibbonGroup>

Now, I want to consume it, at least on two tabs. But how shell I do this?

<igRibbon:RibbonTabItem Header="{local:Translation Key=LblM.SerialHis}" Uid="SerialHis">
           ???
igRibbon:RibbonTabItem>

How I have to refered to the defined resources?

Thanks in advance!