Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGridUpdating with columnFixing incorrectly updates multiple cells
posted

We're having an issue with cell updating with the column fixing feature turned on.  For example, if we update column 0, on the left side of the splitter, column 0 on the right hand of the splitter also incorrectly gets updated.

I've attached a full sample, the line of code in question is:

$("#SampleGrid").igGridUpdating("setCellValue", 10052014,'ClassNum',9999);

Thanks

igGridColumnFixingUpdatingIssue.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Mike K,

Thank you for posting into our community.

I have investigated your issue. And I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 216892. The next step will be to review it and offer a fix.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review. You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted in reply to Deyan Kamburov

This was addressed as a issue in our GitHub repo and it is already closed, so you can clone igniteui-angular and have the correct behavior.