Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlight selected row when
posted

Hello,

I am using xamDataGrid and it does a great job. At the moment I try to optimize the userexperience and make the GUI as clear as possible.

The xamDataGrid shows a list of employees, where the Background of the name is datadriven. When I select one or multiple rows I would like to set the background of the selected rows in a different color. It seems that the Background has a higher priority - it always wins. The background of a selected row in the column RESSOURCEN_NAME is correct when the mouse is over that cell. All other columns work as expected - the don't have additional color settings.

It would be great if there is a way to achive this - or alternativly to show a thick border in a different color on all selected rows.

Thanks

Niko

<igDP:XamDataGrid.Resources>
<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:DataRecordCellArea }" x:Key="HighlightSelection">
 <Setter Property="BackgroundActive" Value="#0CA80E" />
 <Setter Property="BackgroundSelected" Value="#0CA80E" />
 </Style>
</igDP:XamDataGrid.Resources>

<igDP:Field Label="Ressource" Name="RESSOURCEN_NAME" AllowEdit="False">
 <igDP:Field.Settings>
      <igDP:FieldSettings>
       <igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>
            <Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}">
               <!-- There is no difference if I keep the next two lines or not -->
               <Setter Property="BackgroundActive" Value="#0CA80E" />                <Setter Property="BackgroundSelected" Value="#0CA80E" />                <Setter Property="FontStyle" Value="{Binding DataItem.RessourcenFontStyle}" />             <Setter Property="Background" Value="{Binding DataItem.Color}" />           </Style>
      </igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle> </igDP:FieldSettings> </igDP:Field.Settings> </igDP:Field>