Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Script controls may not be registered before PreRender.
posted

Hi,

In my page I have browse button to select the input file.

Based on input file content the webdatagrid will be loaded.

Webdatagrid is loading successfully if I run from my Visual studio and inside the Development server browser.

If I use the same development server URL in my client machine/laptop I am not getting the grid, I got the following exception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exception = InvalidOperationException

Message = Script controls may not be registered before PreRender.

Source = System.Web.Extensions

StackTrace = at System.Web.UI.ScriptControlManager.RegisterScriptControl[TScriptControl](TScriptControl scriptControl)

at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.FlatDataBoundControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()

at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index)

at CSM_MES.SPMet.PostBackControls()

TargetSite = Void RegisterScriptControl[TScriptControl](TScriptControl)

Called from

Page:

Method: PostBackControls

Line: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI, I am using scriptmanager in my page.

The page is working good if I use the URL inside the server browser, but if I use the same URL in client machine/laptop the page is working but the webdatagrid is not loaded and exception bounces.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

posted

Hi Ravikumar Tamilarasu,

Thank you for posting in our community!

In order to resolve your issues we have to investigate it from all point of view, not only as a widget problem. That is why we will need some isolated working sample of your project where the issue can be observed. That means small project or website that contains only the needed files and code for the issue reproduction. Nothing superfluous. Please, send it as an attachment. Once we receive it we will be able to continue with our investigation.

Note: Additionally, I would like to let you know that Monday (May, 23rd) and Tuesday (May, 24th) are holidays. So Wednesday is the first working day of the next week.