Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDatagrid behaves differently in IE11 and Chrome
posted

Hello,

we are using WebDatagrid V12.2 on our ASP.NET Page with Excel style filter for columns. when the user tries to filter the columns in IE, He can only scroll using the move wheel, but not using the up and down arrows in the pop up filter options.

sorry, I couldn't post a pic of that.

if the user tries the same in Chrome, it works as expected.

Also when the user tries to sort the values by clicking on the column header, it takes around 10 seconds to sort it out. 

I know V12.2 is a bit old but the cross browser compatibility should not be a problem.

Please let me know if you need more info.

FYI I have the following Code for Grid.

EnableAjax="true" EnableAjaxViewState="true" EnableDataViewState="True" OnColumnResized="UltraWebGrid_ColumnResized" OnColumnSorted="UltraWebGrid_ColumnSorted"
>

<ig:Sorting >

Thanks,

Offline posted

Hello DTD,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support!

I have looked into your case and would like to request some information from you.
    We'll be more than happy to bring this issue into our developers' attention, but first we definitely need a reproducible sample with the exact scenario. In order to do that, we would like you to either provide us with more details on how to exactly mimic your scenario or to provide us directly with a project that reproduces the issue.
    Once we determine that we have this sample by either making it, or receiving it, we would be more than happy to look into this and see what causes this undesired behavior.