Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change Summary Cells Height in GroupBy Row
posted

I have a grid which has groupby feature (ViewStyleBand.OutlockGroupBy) turned on with summary cells in the groupby row.

band.Override.GroupBySummaryDisplayStyle = GroupBySummaryDisplayStyle.SummaryCells;
   band.Override.SummaryDisplayArea = SummaryDisplayAreas.InGroupByRows;

Question 1 - The summary cells appear to be couple pixels shorter (height-wise) than the regular rows. Is there a way to programmatically adjust the summary cell height in the groupby row to the cells on the regular rows?

Question 2 - I noticed each groupby section appears to have a white line border around it.  I would like to remove it so that there is no gap between each group.  Is there a way to do that?  I already used the following, but still couldn't get that white line border to go away.

DisplayLayout.Override.GroupByRowSpacingBefore = 0;
   DisplayLayout.Override.GroupByRowSpacingAfter = 0;
   DisplayLayout.Override.GroupByRowPadding = 0;

I was able to make it transparent, by setting DisplayLayout.Override.GroupByRowAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent, but ideally, that's not what I want, I want the gap to completely go away.  Thanks.