Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with deploying from Visual Studio 2013 TFS after upgrade to 2016.1 from 14.2
posted

We downloaded the upgrade for Infragistics 2016.1 and installed it on our PCs.  We have a license for each PC.  We installed it on our Visual Studio 2013 TFS build server.  We checked out everything from the two projects.  We ran the update utility on our project which is part of a TFS solution.  We only ran the upgrade utility on the two subprojects that we want to update at this time.  We checked the two projects into TFS.  We deleted the old versions of the Infragistics controls from the directory where the executables are on the target machine.  The executable on the target machine will only run if we run it from a machine that has the 2016.1 version of Infragistics installed.  I don't know if it will help, but here is the error message we get:

Application: AcisWorkstation.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.IO.FileLoadException

Stack:

at AcisWorkstation.CustomMessage.ShowCustomMessage(System.String, CustomMsgSeverity, CustomMsgOption, Int32, Boolean)

at AcisWorkstation.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException(System.Object, Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.raise_UnhandledException(System.Object, Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnUnhandledException(Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(System.String[])

at AcisWorkstation.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])