Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor does not display initial SelectedItems values
posted

Hello!

I have a trouble with selecting initial items of XamComboEditor. The examples are attached.

When I populate SelectedItems from my ViewModel, the binding is OK, because the binded list displays my collection. But the XamComboEditor is empty, no checkboxes are set, although it does not display the EmptyText.

When I select some other item inside the XamComboEditor, it is added to the list, the initial item appears inside the XamComboEditor's text field (but the corresponding checkbox is still unset). When I deselect it, it is removed from the list, and only the initial value remains in the text field.

But when I select initial item, it is not added to the list (looks like it just hooks up to the existing one). And when I deselect it, it is removed from the list, and the the provided EmptyText is displayed.

Can you please look at my code?

XCE_Initial_SelectedItems.zip