Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Image button click issue
posted

Inside webdatagrid, Usercontrol(containing textbox & image button) is placed. But when image button is clicked, only page refreshes and click event doesnot fire. What can be the issue?

Verified Answer
    posted

In aspx page I had disabled all controls, so rather then disabling all controls I had disabled only textbox and dropdown like below:

$(document).ready(function(){

var mode = '<%=pmode %>';

if(mode=='False')

disableInputsTypeText(); 

});

var getAllFromControls=$("td[role='gridcell']").children().find('input[type="text"]');  //Disable textbox

var getAllDDControls=$("td[role='gridcell']").children().find('select[class="clsDrop"]');  //Disable dropdown

//var getUserControlButton=$("input[name*='$btnBen'][type='submit']")

function disableInputsTypeText()

{

getAllFromControls.prop('disabled',true);

getAllDDControls.prop('disabled',true);

//getUserControlButton.prop('disabled',false);

}

Offline posted

Hi Birendra,

The correct way to handle control events coming from inside the WebDataGrid is the ItemCommand event handler. This is explained in detail in another forum thread, please have a look at it: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/41382.aspx and let me know if you have further questions.

I was not able to understand your issue with the disabled components, please provide more details if you need any assistance on that.