Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webdatagrid CellValueChanged not firing on last UnboundCheckBoxField
posted

Hi Team,

I'm migrating an web application from Infragistics35.Web.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.1006 to  Infragistics4.Web.v16.1 Version=16.1.20161.2044

I have an issue with an UnboundCheckBoxField column from a webdatagrid control on a Webpage. When I checked the last row checkbox of the list of options, it doesn't fire the CellValueChanged event, the other checkboxes fires the event but the last one doesn't.

One thing that I must say is that when I use compatibility 10 it worked just fine but I would like the system to run on the latest IE.

Would you please help me to determine what's the issue. I've added below code snipped of the webdatagrid and the javascript that should trigger.

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="QueueCheckList" runat="server" Height="110px" Width="300px"

AutoGenerateColumns="False" EnableAjax="False">

<Columns>

<ig:UnboundCheckBoxField HeaderChecked="False" Key="webdatacheckbox" Width="22px">

</ig:UnboundCheckBoxField>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="PHASE_QUEUES_SYS_ID" Key="PHASE_QUEUES_SYS_ID" Hidden="true">

<Header Text="PHASE_QUEUES_SYS_ID" />

</ig:BoundDataField>

<ig:BoundDataField DataFieldName="QUEUE_NAME" Key="QUEUE_NAME">

<Header Text="Queue" />

</ig:BoundDataField>

</Columns>

<Behaviors>

<ig:Activation>

<AutoPostBackFlags ActiveCellChanged="True" />

</ig:Activation>

<ig:EditingCore AutoCRUD="False">

<EditingClientEvents CellValueChanged="WebDataGrid1_Editing_CellValueChanged" />

<Behaviors>

<ig:CellEditing>

<ColumnSettings>

<ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="webdatacheckbox" ReadOnly="false" />

<ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="QUEUE_NAME" ReadOnly="True" />

</ColumnSettings>

</ig:CellEditing>

</Behaviors>

</ig:EditingCore>

</Behaviors>

</ig:WebDataGrid>

function WebDataGrid1_Editing_CellValueChanged(sender, eventArgs) {

var Queue = getCheckBoxListValues("MainContent_QueueCheckList", "PHASE_QUEUES_SYS_ID");

document.getElementById("MainContent_queueList").value = Queue;

}

The script basically builds a list of options and placed them in a hidden field.

Regards,

Edward Patterson