Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PM Dashboard not working VS2013
posted

Hi All,

Recently i have downloaded the PM Dashboard solution from http://www.igniteui.com/application-samples

When i opened the solution, i am getting following error message and also attached current visual studio version screen shot.

In VSIXPM-Dashboard.csproj

We have following line. Where i need to download the ProjectTemplatesBuildTasks.dll file?

<UsingTask AssemblyFile="E:\Work\2\1057\bin\Release\ProjectTemplatesBuildTasks.dll" TaskName="ProjectTemplateGen" />
<Target Name="BeforeBuild">
<ProjectTemplateGen ProjectFullFileName="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)..\PM-Dashboard\PM-Dashboard.csproj" ProjectDir="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)..\PM-Dashboard\" ProjectNamespace="PM-Dashboard" TemplateFileFullPath="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)\PMDashboard.vstemplate" DestinationRoot="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)ProjectTemplates\CSharp\Infragistics\Ignite UI" NameOfZipFile="PMDashboard.zip" IconFileFullPath="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)\PMDashboard.ico" PreviewImageFullPath="$(MSBuildThisFileDirectory)\PMDashboard.png" />
</Target>

Anyone suggest me what i missed in my solution?