Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visibility of bubble series with polygons on canvas
posted

Hi, 

I have two scatter series that represents points and another scatter series that draws the polygons based on some condition to connect these scatter points.

I built a bubble series to be displayed on some of the scatter points.

The issue that I ran into is:

- If I display either bubble series or scatter polygon series along with scatter , either one of the them is displayed.

If I keep bubble series with scatter series(polygons), then polygons are not drawn.

Here is the code:

<ig:XamDataChart Grid.Row="2" x:Name="chart" RefreshCompleted="chart_RefreshCompleted" HorizontalZoomable="True" VerticalZoomable="True" Margin="5,5,5,5" >
<ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
<ig:NumericXAxis x:Name="xAxis" MinimumValue="{Binding minXvalue}" MaximumValue="{Binding maxXvalue}" MajorStroke="Transparent" Label="{}{0:00}" />
<ig:NumericYAxis x:Name="yAxis" MinimumValue="{Binding minYvalue}" MaximumValue="{Binding maxYvalue}" MajorStroke="Transparent" Label="{}{0:00}" />
</ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
<ig:XamDataChart.Series>
<ig:BubbleSeries XMemberPath="Xlocation"
YMemberPath="Ylocation"
RadiusMemberPath="BubbleValue"
FillMemberPath="BubbleValue"
MarkerType="Circle" ShowDefaultTooltip="True" MarkerBrush="Black"
XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}"
YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}"
ItemsSource="{Binding ComplianceProducerDataGrid}">
<ig:BubbleSeries.RadiusScale>
<ig:SizeScale IsLogarithmic="False" MinimumValue="35" MaximumValue="70" />
</ig:BubbleSeries.RadiusScale>
</ig:BubbleSeries>

<ig:ScatterSeries XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}" YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}" MarkerType="Circle" Brush="SteelBlue" MarkerBrush="Green" ShowDefaultTooltip="True"
ItemsSource="{Binding Data}" XMemberPath="XValue" YMemberPath="YValue"></ig:ScatterSeries>

<ig:ScatterSeries XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}" YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}" MarkerType="Hexagon" Brush="SteelBlue" MarkerBrush="Blue" ShowDefaultTooltip="True"
ItemsSource="{Binding Data_Inj}" XMemberPath="XValue" YMemberPath="YValue"></ig:ScatterSeries>

<ig:ScatterSeries XAxis="{Binding ElementName=xAxis}" YAxis="{Binding ElementName=yAxis}"
ItemsSource="{Binding ConnectData}" XMemberPath="XValue" YMemberPath="YValue"/>

</ig:XamDataChart.Series>
</ig:XamDataChart>

Image1 (No Polygons):  As you can see I don't see polygons

Image 2( Polygons but no Bubbles): I had to comment out bubble series in XAML to be able to see the polygons!