Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change number formatting in filter ui-iggrid-filtercell
posted

Hi,

My iggrid filter showing number with thousands separator in the filter field (please refer attached image). How to change number formatting for ui-iggrid-filtercell?

Thanks in advance.

Offline posted

Hello keanchan,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 233617. This will be assigned to a developer in a future sprint to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

You have an associated support case(CAS-181886-V5M9L4) and the Development Issue ID has been linked to it. In order to see the support case, please log in to our Support Activity page - https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity. Once you log in to the site and select the associated support case, you will see "Development Issues" tab.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,
    Yuki
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.