Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column sorting with Unbound fields
posted

Hello, i'm currently having an issue whereby my column will not sort A to Z, Z to A with this one "Source Return" field.  The two other fields sort just fine, I'm assuming the reason this won't sort has something to do with the use of the "Unbound" control since that is the only visible difference.  Can someone tell me if there is something specific I have to declare to resume a sorting function with an Unbound Field please?  Thank you all so much.

<igDP:UnboundField Column="1" Row="0" Label="Source Return">       
       <igDP:Field.Settings>
        <igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{StaticResource TwoColumnStyle}" LabelWidth="125"/>
       </igDP:Field.Settings>
      </igDP:UnboundField>

<igDP:Field Column="2" Row="0" Name="SourceClientID" Label="Source Client ID">       
        <igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PfxDataGridTextFieldCell}" LabelWidth="125"/>
      </igDP:Field>

<igDP:Field Name="FriendlyName" Column="3" Row="0" Label="Source Client Name">
        <igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PfxDataGridTextFieldCell}" LabelWidth="125"/>
      </igDP:Field>