Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Challenge for Infragistics
posted

I've been told for numerous releases that Infragistics was going to beef up their documentation (as it used to be for releases years ago) and it has yet to be changed.  I've provided samples over and over of things that should be easy to do (and are once you figure out the magical method that isn't documented)  but aren't listed in the help file because it's automatically generated using a tool that only lists classes without examples, or decent usage examples, or even context for usage. 

I'd like to challenge Infragistics to either live up to their word on the documentation OR hire a developer that has never used their controls before and have that developer try to create a robust site with both server-side and client-side code, using their controls AND only able to get information from the documenation/help file. 

I don't think it can be done, or easily done at the very least.  Not without having to constantly turn to the forums, or simply pulling one's hair out.