Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VS 2003 Migration to VS 2010 Experience wrt Infragistic Controls.
posted

Hi,

Currently I am working Asp.net application framework 1.1 (i.e. VS 2003)  which uses the many infragistic controls version=6.2.20062.1038.

Now, I am in planing to migrate current asp.net application to VS2010 framwork 3.5.

Can anyone tell me the there experience about there experience that what needs to be taken care in terms of infragistic while this migration ?

What are the infragistic controls/features, which works in visual studio 2003 but it will not work in the visual studio 2010 after migration?

Thanks in adavance.

Kamleshkumar Gujarathi

Offline posted

Hello Kamleshkumar,

The Infragistics version would have to be upgraded as well.  Only versions 10.1 and above are supported on Visual Studio 2010.  For more information, please refer to the Supported Environments page.

For a migration, it is recommended that you upgrade the Visual Studio version of your application before upgrading the Infragistics version.  For example, use the Visual Studio Upgrade Wizard to change your project from VS2003 to VS2010.  After that, you can use the Infragistics Version Utility to change the control versions.

Make sure you back up your project. :)

Elizabeth Albert
    Localization Engineer