Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgraded to 11.1.x.x however still referencing 10.3.x.x
posted

I upgraded a project from 10.3 to 11.1 using the version utility, in my references I don't have any visible 10.3 references and all the .licx files contain references to 11.1 (I went back and deleted the contents of all 11.1); however, I get this error after deploying my application to the end user:

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v10.3, Version=10.3.20103.2094, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

When I run the compiled version on my end, when I go to  our About Box I can see that the code is still referencing the 10.3 version; even though, I upgraded the solution (and projects) to the latest release of 11.1.x.x and there are no direct references to 10.3