Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot view reports since upgrading to 11.2
posted

I am currently evaluating the reports, and upgraded to 11.2 as I needed to test out the parameter passing features.

I am now experiencing the following error when viewing reports with the XamReportViewer :

Infragistics.Reports.Engine.EngineException: There was an error while loading the report SimpleJobReport.igr. Details: Unable to cast object of type 'Infragistics.Reports.MeasureDataType' to type 'Infragistics.Models.Data.DataType'.

I have create a new report with only a label as I thought my original test report may have been corrupted. This new report gives me the same error.

I could not find any documentation on whether I need to alter the client app.config. Have include both the server web.config and the client app.config files. 

The XAML  for the viewer is:

<ig:XamReportViewer Grid.Row="1" ZoomScale="75" >

<ig:XamReportViewer.RenderSettings>

<ig:ServerRenderSettings DefinitionUri="SimpleJobReport.igr" ServiceEndpointUri="http://localhost:53117/ReportService.svc" />

</ig:XamReportViewer.RenderSettings>

</ig:XamReportViewer>

Would appreciate any help.
Kind regards
Steve

test.rar