Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xamcolorpicker within xamdatagrid - not responding correctly
posted

Having read and used information in the forums, I now have a xamcolorpicker operating within each cell of the 1st column within a xamdatagrid. However I have a behaviour problem. When the color picker is activated it will not exit properly if a color is selected within an area that overlaps cells or rows by the underlying xamdatagrid.  I  found a zip file within a blog and downloaded it and found that if I added enough rows in the example xamdatagrid that I could recreate the issue. I have enclosed this sample in a .rar file for your investigation. If a selection is made in the color picker and the location of the mouse is not over an underlying row or cell in the xamdatagrid then the expected behaviour is achieved.

The problem is that the color picker, makes the color selection, but does not exit. Addtionally it does appear to select the row in the underlying xamdatagrid.

I was wondering how to effectively avoid the unwanted behaviour.

XamDataGrid_ColorPicker.rar