Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
popup window?
posted

Hi. I am Marko.

How do I make popup window just like the options window You made on this sample page (I repeat OPTIONS WINDOW):

http://samples.infragistics.com/sllob/RunSamples.aspx?cn=dialog-window#/dialog-window/showing-the-dialog

Code:

xmlns:optPanel="clr-namespace:Infragistics.Web.SampleBrowser.SilverlightLOB.CustomControls"

<optPanel:OptionsPanel HeaderText="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_Options}">
<StackPanel Orientation="Vertical" Margin="5">
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_Plain}"  Height="22" Margin="0,0,0,10"></Button>
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_Container}"  Height="22" Margin="0,0,0,10"></Button>
  <Button Content="{Binding Source={StaticResource Strings}, Path=XDW_ShowDialog_MessageBox}"  Height="22"></Button>
</StackPanel>
</optPanel:OptionsPanel>

The thing is I want to make exact same thing and that includes: shadows around the edges, movable ,semi transparent when moving, expandable on that + - button. Only difference I would make it pop up on some button click and it would have fade-in appearing effect. I like it very much but I don't have the code for that custom control. Can You please paste all the required code and instructions here how to do this. It would be very cool. Thank You.