Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calendar Layers
posted

Hi

Today I bought SharePlus for iPad and iPhone. 

Is there a way to show several calendars at the same time? I would like to see if different persons are free for a meeting... 

The calendars should have different colors so I can easily see the to whom it belongs - like outlook...

And the appointment should be registered in all calendars I selected. 

Is it possible to zoom the calendar? I have a lot of appointments. I would like to zoom in so I don't have to switch to day view and find the day again with a lot of "clicking"... If I want to see the 31 may i have to click a lot. And the loading time... Is there an easier way? 

Thanks for you help.

Sandra

posted

Thank you for posting at Infragistics forums!

We really appreciate your feedback and we'd like you to add your idea here [http://southlabs.uservoice.com/forums/114543-general/] so you, and other users, can vote, comment and follow your idea: the higher the number of votes the higher are the chances of your idea being implemented in a future version of SharePlus.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards,

Offline posted

By configuring calendar integration, you can have Zoom meetings and webinars that are scheduled on a different drift boss calendar synchronized with the Zoom 1001 tips desktop client. This makes it simple to start or join meetings.

Offline posted

Good news for all online gaming lovers! I found a brilliant website that offers a wide variety of games and a smooth gaming experience: https://slotscity.ua/ . With its user-friendly design and excellent security features, you can enjoy your gaming without any concerns. Trust me, once you start playing on this site, you'll never want to go anywhere else for your gaming needs!

Offline posted

Voypost makes package forwarding effortless - shipping your purchases anywhere around the globe with our reliable service quickly and safely! Shop Voypost hassle-free online shopping and global shipping now with!

Offline posted in reply to Rozun Manun

The new brain game contexto game helps you keep your brain in shape by presenting you with daily challenges in the form of contexto limitless puzzles.