Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Win32Exception in UltraToolbarsManager
posted

Hi,

I am getting an unhandled exception somewhere in the Ribbon of the UltraToolbarsManager. I was not able to trace a code fragment inside my application where it happens, the stack trace shows only Infragistics and Windows Forms modules. The reproduction scenario is very rare, but the few times it has been seen was always when the machine was going to suspend mode. The exception is handled by the Application.ThreadException event handler and I have had no chance to catch from a different location (the form is loaded and run with Applicatioin.Run()).

Here are the exception details:

Das Handle ist ungültig
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Stack Trace:
   bei System.Drawing.Graphics.CopyFromScreen(Int32 sourceX, Int32 sourceY, Int32 destinationX, Int32 destinationY, Size blockRegionSize, CopyPixelOperation copyPixelOperation)
        bei System.Drawing.Graphics.CopyFromScreen(Int32 sourceX, Int32 sourceY, Int32 destinationX, Int32 destinationY, Size blockRegionSize)
        bei System.Drawing.Graphics.CopyFromScreen(Point upperLeftSource, Point upperLeftDestination, Size blockRegionSize)
        bei Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.CaptureOldImage(UIElement element)
        bei Infragistics.Win.TransitionInfo..ctor(UIElement element, Transition transition, TransitionSettings settings)
        bei Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.InitiateTransition(TransitionSettings settings, Transition transition, UIElement element)
        bei Infragistics.Win.UIElement.InitiateTransition(TransitionSettings settings, UIElementTransitionType transitionType)
        bei Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.RibbonGroupUIElement.OnMouseLeave()
        bei Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ElementEntered(UIElement element, Boolean triggerMouseLeavesOnly)
        bei Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.SyncMouseEntered(Boolean triggerMouseLeavesOnly, UIElementInputType inputType, Boolean ignoreLastElementEntered)
        bei Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseLeave(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        bei Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
        bei Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseLeave(EventArgs e)
        bei Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsDockArea.OnMouseLeave(EventArgs e)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseLeave(Message& m)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
        bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

The exception is handled on the same thread as the form gets created, so I suppose that it is not caused by another thread modifying the UI.

I would appreciate any help or hints where to look at.

Best regards,

Michael