Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid Loading Issue
posted

I am using Silverlight Xamgrid.In this grid i am adding coulmns dynamically to it.

In these columns except column at right most part remainging columns are check box columns.

I have handled CheckBox UnChecked,Checked and Loaded events and also xamgrid loaded event

But my xamgrid loaded event gets called multiple times and also in loaded event i need to mention XamGrid.UpdateLayout()

otherwise data is not getting reflected,it show checkboxes not checked.This is in XamDialogWindow.

If i open this window multiple times then first 2-3 times it show correct data but after 3rd or 4th time it gives me error,Layout cycle detected.

Offline posted

Hello Rakesh,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it, but since this is not a known issue, I cannot be completely sure what can cause it, so could you please send an isolated sample project, where the issue is reproduced, so I can investigate it further for you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Offline posted

Hello Rakesh,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.