Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
This Infragistics control requires a ScriptManager object on the page in order to operate correctly.
posted

Hi,

Can you help me to fix this error while I am adding the infragistics webtexteditor control to my ASP.net  webform.

"This Infragistics control requires a ScriptManager object on the page in order to operate correctly. "

I am new in ASP.net, but I developed lots of windows applications using Infragistics.

So please tell me what are the steps I have to do when using the infragistics control in the webform.

Offline posted

Hello Johnson Joseph,

You simply need to add a WebScriptManager from the toolbox to your form.  If you do not see the WebScriptManager in the toolbox, you can run the Toolbox Utility from the start menu.

The new ASP.NET controls ("ASP.NET AJAX", formerly referred to as "Aikido") all require the WebScriptManager to be on the form.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Elizabeth Albert
    Localization Engineer