Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu: Update CSS after datamenuitem enabled changed in code behind
posted

Theoretically, this should be a simple task and clearly I am just missing something.

The Issue:

I have a web data menu, pretty basic, contains data menu items which some in turn contain items of their own. When created in markup all elements in said menu are set to enabled="false". When the usercontrol runs through it's page_prerender phase a sub routine (VB) is called which enables required elements based on a series of situations. When the controls loads all elements are still not enabled (however imageurl clearly changes which is done in code behind), yet if said usercontrol then performs a postback everything works as it should.

Clearly this is a case where the webdatamenu is not updating the css applied to said elements when the enabled property is being changed. I am wondering if there is some kind of event I could call which would update the css for said control.

Basic Info:

This is for an upgrade from the UltraWeb controls to the non-deprecated controls pages are currently using assembly Infragistics4.Web.v10.3 with this upgrade being with intent to bring ourselves up to date.