Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Share functionality SharePlus
posted

Hi, this is a feature request.

Currently, adding documentation back to SharePlus is a bit clumsy... Opening the document in whichever editor you use, making your edits, saving, opening SharePlus, navigating to the place you wish to put the document, clicking add and add new document or opening the document you're updating, hitting edit, edit item, deleting the old version, adding new, navigating to where it is saved, and finally hitting Save.

What I'd really like to see if you guys implementing the Sharing for SharePlus like many other applications enable. If I open a document from Dropbox application, and make my edits, I can simply hit the Share button, choose Dropbox as my application to share with, navigate to where I want to put the file, and hit ok.

This sounds like a trivial difference in steps maybe, but it's pretty huge when your software is being used on a company wide scale, and I'm trying to get my users to adopt it. We'd really like to be able to centralize all of our documentation work to SharePoint using SharePlus on our Android Tablets, but the adding / updating documentation is just too clumsy compared to other cloud storage brands and their interfaces.

Thanks for reading!

I look forward to your replies.