Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Customizing Filter icon in XAMGrid Header
posted

Hi,

Size of Filter, Summary buttons in XAM Grid header are smaller in 12'' screens (We use View box control). I want to customize or increase the size of these buttons in XAM Grid. I used default control template from Infragistics folder  and tried to increase the width in below code but it doesn't reflect in the UI.

<igDP:FilterButton
x:Name="FilterButton"
Field="{TemplateBinding Field}"
Visibility="{TemplateBinding FilterButtonVisibility}"
HorizontalAlignment="Left"
VerticalAlignment="Center"
Width="25"
Grid.Column="2"
Opacity="0.4"
Margin="10,0,0,0"/>

Can we customize these buttons?

Thanks,

Valliappan

Offline posted

Hello Valliappan,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can say that this behavior is expected since the FilterButton has an Image inside it and its Stretch Property is set to None, so you have to retemplate the FilterButton element and set it to Fill. Once you do this you can change the width and height. Also you can modify the image because it is 14x14 pixels and when you enlarge it looks blurry. I attached a sample project with this workaround. Please let me know if this helps you or you have further questions on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamDataGridFilterSize.zip
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.