Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance issue for infragistics WebHierarchicalDataGrid when used infragistics webtabs
posted

Hi,

I am facing lot of performance issue for infragistics WebHierarchicalDataGrid when used infragistics webtabs.

I have 3 infragistics webtabs on page. On second/middle tab page I have WebHierarchicalDataGrid. When page loaded memory usage goes high and keeps increasing, when I checked IE profiler found _adjustGridLayout() javascript function which WebHierarchicalDataGrid call internally and is called many times. You can see snap1 where it shows high memory usage and second snap has call of javasctipt function causing high CPU usage.

When I do not use infragistics web tabs and page is loaded directly it loads fast and no memory/CPU uses overhead is caused. Problem occurs only when grid is used inside webtabs.

Please provide solution for this issue soon.

Snap1 below showing high memory usage

memory_cpu_usage

Snap 2 showing javascript fucntions taking time

Javascript_takingTime

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sachin

posted

Hello Sachin,

I have requested additional information in the private case you have submitted.

Please update the case if the requested information.

posted

Hello Sachin,

I have not got any response from you regarding the code I have asked you to sent me,

Please let me know if I can provide any assistance regarding this matter.