Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mismatching theme styles?
posted

Hi, I'm currently styling my application, and I noticed something puculiar within the themes. You can see what I mean by looking at the samples within the Infragistics WPF Feature Browser.

If you look at the sample in: xamComboEditor > Styling > Theming and select the Office 2010 Blue, you will notice a blue scrollbar when you open the combobox.

But, when you look at the sample in: xamSchedule > Styling > Schedule View and select the Office 2010 Blue, you will see a silver / gray scrollbar on the bottom.

Is there a mismatch in the Office 2010 Blue theme for the xamSchedule compared to other controls? Most of the other controls seem to match the blue-ish look like the one in the combo editor. Is it possible to get the xamSchedule to look that way? Are the themes not matching or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Stefan