Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
13.2 XamDataGrid incorrectly shows total summary value for group summary rows when SummaryEvaluationMode is set to UseLinq
posted

Hi,

The summary rows for each of the groups show correct values when SummaryEvaluationMode is set to Default, however if it is set to UseLinq instead, then each of the group summary rows show the same value as the main summary row of all groups. Our requirement is to use external summary operation for memory reasons and we are calculating the sum for each group.

Regards,

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 171459.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-136833-J2P1C9 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Offline posted

Hello Shahab,

We have shipped out a new service release where your issue is resolved. I'd be glad to find out if you had tested it out and if it had met your requirements.

You can download the Service Releases by logging to our web site and going to Account \Keys & Downloads.

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/keys-and-downloads/