Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Only last field set to Width=Auto returns resizes when clear all filters is clicked in XamDataGrid
posted

When i have multiple fields in a XamDataGrid set to Auto, there is a problem with them re-sizing to accommodate the filter text.  Say i filter field "ID" with "Bottom 10% Percentile".  The field will resize to show the entire filter text.  And if i clear the field's filter (using the clear filters button for all fields), the ID field will return to auto-size back down to fit just the data.  However, if i do the same BUT then set another field say "Cost" to "Bottom 10% Percentile" (or anything like that), the filters auto expand.  But then when I clear the filters, only the last field i filtered returns to autosize to fit.  The first field stays the same width as when i haad the filter applied!  How can this be fixed?

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Travis,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 177026.  The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I have made this case viewable to you. It has a case ID of CAS-141197-Z8L9Y1. I will update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.  

Please let me know if you need more information.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support