Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igCombo options.value is no longer set in 13.2.20132.2300
posted
I have code for an igCombo that sets the initial value when an edit dialog for a grid is opened.  I used to be able to get the value from comboInputData.options.value; however, now this is null. The reason I'm doing this is because I'm using a key value pair for my combo, and it does not correctly translate the Key to the Value on initial load when using a DataSourceUrl.  There is no issue when using the DataSource property.  This only seems to occur when DataSourceUrl is used.  I cannot use AllowCustomValue = true for this because it breaks the saving logic by sending the Value to the server instead of the Key.
    $(document).on("iggridupdatingroweditdialogopened", "table.ui-iggrid-table", function (event, ui) {
        var gridKey = ui.owner.grid.options.key;
        $(ui.dialogElement).find(".ui-dialog-content").children().removeClass("ui-iggrid-filtertable");

for (var i = 0; i < ui.owner.grid.options.columns.length; i++) {
            var dataKey = ui.owner.grid.options.columns[i].key;
            var comboInput = $(ui.dialogElement).find("td[data-key='" + dataKey + "']").find('input');
            //Verify that the field is a combo box
            if (comboInput.length != 0 && comboInput[0].className == 'ui-igcombo-field ui-corner-all') {
                var comboInputData = comboInput.data('igCombo');
                comboInput.igCombo('value', comboInputData.options.value);
            }
        }

});

This is something that started happening when I upgraded from version 13.2.20132.2055 to 13.2.20132.2300.  I had no issues on 20132.2055.  Please let me know how I can fix this problem and retrieve the options.value property.

Thanks,

Paul