Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamdataGrid - UFT/QTP - Unable to retrive the Filtered Cell Data
posted

Hi,

We are unable to retrive the Filtered Cell data in the XamdataGrid using UFT and getting error as index not available. But without filter, we are able to retrive the cell data in XamdataGrid.Please let us know how do we get the row index for the filtered data in the xamdataGrid.

Sample code for to apply filter & retrive cell data

WpfWindow("Client").XamDataGrid("Programgrid").SetFilterCellCompOperator "{FILTER}[ProgramId]",igStartsWith
WpfWindow("Client").XamDataGrid("Programgrid").SetCellData "{FILTER}[ProgramId]","T"

cnt = WpfWindow("Client").XamDataGrid("Programgrid").RecordCount
For i = 0 to cnt -1
 data = WpfWindow("Client").XamDataGrid("Programgrid").GetCellData("{" & i & "}[Status]")
 msgbox data
Next

since we are unable to find the actual index for the filtered data in XamdataGrid, getting error as index not avaialbe. please help us on this.

Thanks,

Sai

posted

Hello Saikumar,

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 177657.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-141858-T9B3K1 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

posted

Hello Saikumar,

We have shipped out a new version release where your issue is resolved. I'd be glad to find out if you had tested it out and if it had met your requirements.

You can download the new Version Release by logging to our web site and going to Account\My Keys and Downloads.