Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Editing grid error message when using checkValue
posted

Hi,

I have recently been working with igGrid and things have been going well. However, I ran into a problem with a validation message box.

So I have a grid which I set up validation for a column in the features section based on this post I found: https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ignite-ui-for-javascript/89595/best-way-to-validate-for-unique-values-in-a-column-of-the-grid

It worked well except that the error message is half way off the screen. If I use Chrome's inspector I can see the label message box appear in the CSS and they styles set on the label. However, I have tried various ways of overwriting their CSS styles to fix my problem. Yet, none of it worked. Is there a way to edit the style of the error message when using 'checkValue' in the validationOptions? 

I have attached a screenshot of the issue and a text file with the setup of my updating feature with the validation code.

Thanks,

Julie

examples.zip