Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Responsive igCombo through twitter bootstrap
posted

I am using IgniteUi 2013.2 & Asp.Net MVC 4.5

My web application is heavily designed using twitter bootstrap for form layouts and responsive rendering.

I have used [div class=col-lg-xx ]

..other elements (including igCombos,Grids etc) .. [/div]

to render my page.

The problem is with the responsiveness of igCombos. The default

[div class="col-lg-3"] [inpt typ=text /] [/div]

renders textboxes which are responsive and hence do not have a fixed width and adjust themselves with the width of the browser window. Howerver the igCombo is not getting the responsive behavior of bootstrap although I have used

[div class="col-lg-3"] ..igCombo code..  [/div]

to render them. The width of these combos are fixed and do not adjust themselves with the viewport.

Question1: I can I apply twitter bootstrap classes to the igCombos to make them responsive or is there any other way to make them responsive?

Question2: Also if I want to change the styling of the combo using css(bootstrap) classes how can I do that ? How can I apply css classes to the combos ? Because the igCombo does not use <select >immediately, therefore where do I apply css class? There are too many span tags also inside the igCombo. How can I apply my css class to them to change their styling.