Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Gauge Alignment
posted

How do you make round the gauge align to the edge? I need to place two gauges side by side (mirror view). One with the angle from 90-270 and the other from 270-90. 

posted

Hello Aleksandr,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

I am currently discussing this with our developers.  I will update this thread when I have more information.

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Aleksandr,

To get the gauge to align to one side or the other of its frame, you can use the centerX and centerY properties.  These properties determine the X or Y position of the center of the gauge, with the value ranging between 0 and 1.  For centerY, 0 will align the gauge to the top of the frame and 1 will align it to the bottom.  For centerX, 0 will align the gauge to the left of the frame and 1 will align it to the right.  I would suggest using a value slightly greater than 0 or slightly less than 1.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

posted

Hello Aleksandr,

I am following up to see if you need any further assistance with this issue.

If any posts have helped you resolve the issue, please mark them as answers.