Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Invalid credentials
posted

Was logged out of SharePlus this morning and now getting "invalid credentials" when trting to sign in.  Using office 365 with ADFS server.  Can signin to SharePoint using web browser.  Any advice?

Verified Answer
    posted

the new app update asks you to sign in when you first open it.  This is a "sing in" for an Infragistics account.  If you don't have or want a Infragistics account you can click the small "continue" button i the bottom right hand corner of the screen. 

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Keith,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

Are you getting the invalid credentials error when trying to sign in to the site you have added or when signing in to SharePlus itself?  If the error is when signing in to the site, make sure the credentials you're providing are spelled correctly.  If the error is when signing in to the app, then you will need to use the credentials you use to sign in to our web-site.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance with this.