Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
File Not Found Exception at Runtime in WPF
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistics controls v14.1 in my WPF Appication. The Application throws an exception in the output window in visual studio which is

First chance exception occured:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InfragisticsWPF4.Persistence.v14.1.XmlSerializers, Version=14.1.20141.2027, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'InfragisticsWPF4.Persistence.v14.1.XmlSerializers, Version=14.1.20141.2027, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

But it doesn't breaks the application, I found in the output Window.

Please reply if any one knows about this.

Thanks and regards,

Sivalingam

Offline posted

Hello Sivalingam,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it, but since this is not a known issue, could you please send an isolated sample project, where the issue is reproduced, so I can investigate it further for you.

Looking forward for your reply.

Offline posted

Hello Sivalingam,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.