Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summaries for new rows(igTransactions) as well as Datasource rows
posted

Hi,

I have a grid which has  two 'debit' 'credit' columns & I want to show the sum of these columns in my summaries. The issue I am facing is this that the sum is calculated only for the rows which are part of the grid's datasource or more specifically the rows which are loaded through DataSourcUrl, I have also allowed to Add New Rows to the grid, But the rows which are added through AddNewRows are not being calculated by the summaries. From what I know is that the summaries is only calculating the sum of rows which are committed & not the ones in the igTransactions.

What should be done to calculate the sum of normal rows(already-added(commited)) as well as those rows which are added later by the user through the "AddNewRow" button after the grid data is rendered. In simpler words How to calculate sum of already added rows as well as rows which are currently in 'igTransaction'.

Thanks.