Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to overwrite role in stylesheet during run-time?
posted

Hi Team,

I want to change the backcolor(color is known during run-time, and could be changed) of popup title bar in our application.

As of now, the underlying Form has UltraToolbarsManager, and we use the stylesheet role "RibbonCaptionArea" to set the normal backcolor. But in our application, we have no access to this "UltraToolbarsManager"(it's wrappered in our GUI framework). We're able to set the text of the title bar.

Now we need to change the color of the title bar during run-time.

1. Is there a way that we could overwrite the "RibbonCaptionArea" just for one popup title bars? I don't want to apply the color to all title bars.

2. Or is there other way that we could use to change the title bar color?

3. As an alternative, I tried html kind of code as the title text to change the backcolor of the title text(it's not the backcolor of the title bar, would have to use this method if I can't change the title bar color). But for this one, how can I append multiple whitespaces to the title text?(iThey're always combined into one whitespace)

For example: Title = "<span style='background-color:Red; color:Black; font-size:12pt; white-space:pre;'>Testing                 </span>"

Thanks,

Shirley