Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Installation package NetAdvantage 2013
posted

Hi, We have bought the NetAdvantage 2013 package, but we lost the installation package. Can you supply the latest NetAdvantage 2013 installation package?

Thanks and kind regards,

Luc

Offline posted

To download the installation package of Infragistics WinFroms for .NET from our website, please follow these instructions:

1) Navigate to the "My Keys and Downloads" page on our website.  You may be asked to log in using your Infragistics member profile's user name and password.  You can reach the My Keys and Downloads page via the following link: http://www.infragistics.com/Membership/Default.aspx

2) Click on the license key for the version 2013 and appropriate Volume. This will bring up all available public downloads for this version.

3) In the "Products & Bundles" section, click on the link for platform installer.

After you have downloaded the platform installer unzip and start it. Before running the installer make sure that all opened instance of Visual Studio are closed. Choose the appropriate settings you need in the Wizard.

If your license key is not listed on the My Keys and Downloads page in step 2, then your key has not been registered to your member profile.  To register your license key, please go to the Product Registration page, via the following link: https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/register-product

Once your license key is registered, it should appear in the My Keys and Downloads page, thus allowing you to download the platform installer.

If you are unable to register your license key for some reason, such as that it is already registered to another user, please contact our Registrations department at the following email address:  registrations@infragistics.com

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Offline posted

Hello Luc,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know if you need my further assistance on it.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.