Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multicolumn header with multiband fails
posted

Hello, I´m using 14.2 version of ASP.NET controls (VS 2010).

I´m using a WebHierarchicalDataGrid with Multicolumn header, I´m using Multiband also (Two ObjectDataSources One for Parent - level 1, One for child -level 2 and third level is the same ObjectDataSource than child , so it is self reference).

When I expand first level all is OK, but trying to expand more levels occurs "Async request failed" error. 

I tested without Multicolumn header and all is OK, so Is Multicolumn header - Multiband supported? how can I do that.

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello Alfredo,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics community.

I was able to reproduce the issue and now I'm investigating the reason for that.

I will update you with more information as soon as possible.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Tsanna

Offline posted

Hello Alfredo,

I have investigated your issue and logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 185670.

I've opened a private case for you with number: CAS-147122-L3F0V1 and have linked the development issue to it so that you'll be notified once the issue has been resolved.

You can find the case by going to your account on our web site and then to the "Support activity" tab.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to that case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Tsanna

Offline posted

Hello Alfredo,

Your development issue has been addressed in our latest service release which is available for download.

Please let me know if you come across any further issues with the new service release or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Tsanna