Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
infragistics.templating.js error
posted

Hi,

I am getting java script error :Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined infragistics.templating.js  with the below template

template: "{{if ${AggregateAuthority}==true}}<label class='agg-authority-star' name='a' id='star-1' style='margin-top:-3px;' data-toggle='popover' data-container='body' data-placement='top'></label>{{else}}<label class='' name='a' id='star-1' style='margin-top:-3px;'></label>{{/if}}"

I attached the sample code

please tell me how to solve this problem.

Regards

Raghu

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Raghu,

Thank you for contacting us.

Everything seems fine with your template structure. In order to try to reproduce the issue I have created a sample for you, although I couldn't invoke it. Could you please have a look at the attached sample, I hope you will gain from it. The sample is related to our igCombo widget, not igGrid, although the approach is the same. Also can you please try to remove the 3rd party attributes that you use like data-container and data-toggle, and let me know what are the results.

Also below you will find a couple of useful references regarding our templating engine:

Adding a templating Engine Refereces

Creating a conditional template containing a default statement

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TemplatingExample.zip