Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Task Outcomes
posted

I am not sure if this is a bug or by design, but workflow task outcomes (approved / rejected etc) are not provided as buttons or drop downs in share plus. The only option is to type it in. Unfortunately, if a user does not type it in correctly, the underlying workflow will not continue properly. 

this is the only major issue I can find with the product, but it is extremely major for our organization. 

posted

Hello,

Also please let me know the exact vision of SharePlus and SharePoint that you are using.

Could you please let me know how exactly you add workflow task in your SharePoint site, is it possible to provide me a screen shot of it. You simply use Task in SharePoint 2013 with  SharePlus 4.1.x, status column will appear as a context menu  if you try to edit it in the application.

I am waiting for your feedback.

posted

Hello,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need my further assistance on this  issue?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.