Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webdatagrid with Empty Text box and dynamic binding Dropdown list
posted

Hi ,

I need to design a webdatagrid with empty textbox and dynamic binding dropdownlist where in empty text box user should able to enter the text and from the dropdown list user should able to select the item on it.

These controls should be accomadated in webdatagrid 13.1 infragistics version.When user wants to add a new row on the grid again, the next line should be populated with empty textbox and dynamically binded dropdown list from the datasource.

Please provide us with your inputs to solve this ASAP.

Thanks,

Malathi

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Malathi,

It has been a while since you have made your post but I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well.

My suggestion is to implement RowAdding Editor providers (TextBoxEditorProvider and DropDownEditorProvider). I have created a sample for you, that is showing how to add DropDownEditor provider for particular column, you can use the same approach in order to add TextBoxEditor provider to some other column.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

AddNewRow(Editor providers example).zip