Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CellValuePresenter Style won't recognize "Template" property
posted

I've done this several times before, and it continues to work in my solutions that were created previously.  Why can't Visual Studio seem to recognize the "Template" property in the setter of the style for CellValuePresenter in any new projects i create now?  All seem to be the latest version of 14.2 etc.  It even works within one project of a solution, but not the new project i just added to the very same solution!  Included example that doesn't recognize it.  Error states:  "The member "Template"is not recognized or is not accessible".  VS2012 throws the error, but runs fine.  However, because TFS has gated checkins that require a build to complete successfully first, nobody can check in this code now.  Quit VS and retried several times, and on a coworkers machine as well with no luck getting rid of this error.

grrrrrrr.zip