Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igHierarchicalGrid - groupBy feature - groupedRowTextTemplate based on values from multiple columns
posted

Hi,

For the groupBy feature of the grid, i'd like to have the groupedRowTextTemplate based on values from multiple columns, but i can figure it out how to do it. 

for example : i have in my grid a bunch of columns : Id, Name, SecurityNum, EventDate, etc...

how can i have in the groupeRowTextTemplate of the grid, if i group by Name , something like this : 

'<input type="checkbox" value="${Id}" /> ${val} , ${SecurityNum}, (${count}) '

I have access only to ${key}, ${val} and ${count} of the grouped column. How can i have access to the others ?

Moreover, it seems that i can only use ${key|val|count} only once . If i wanted to have something like :

groupeRowTextTemplate : '<input type="checkbox" value="${val}" /> ${val}, (${count})' . The second time i'm using ${val}, it's not displayed the actual value !.
Is there a way to handle this ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Sofiane