Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xamdatagrid Selected Item does not retain on clicking XamComboEditor
posted

Hi , I am Using Xamdatagrid and in one of the column i am using xamcomboeditor.

Scenario:

When i select a row in a grid my SelectedItems in viewmodel is set , after that once i click on dropdown arrow of xamcomboeditor selectedItems collection gets clear and their are no items in it , basically what i am trying to achieve is on clicking xamcomboeditor drop down , the perticular xamdatagrid row should be available to perform operation on it.

In Short  i do have the status column and on changing the status in xamcomboeditor  i want to update that 

I have attached sample application for the same. could you please have  a look into it.

Thanks

Prashant Chavan

WpfApplication3.rar
    posted

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into your requirement and you can success the active record on selecting an item from the combo editor like e.g.:

void OnComboDataChanged(object sender, RoutedPropertyChangedEventArgs<object> e)

{

Record activeRecord = ((sender as XamComboEditor).Host as CellValuePresenter).DataPresenter.ActiveRecord;

}

Let me know, if you need any further assistance on this matter.

posted

Hello Prashant,

I am just checking if you require any further assistance on the matter.